CURIOSITY CABINET: A COLLECTION OF SMALL WORKS
The SLIDE ROOM GALLERY is pleased to announce our juried winter exhibition. We proudly support our arts community and are excited for this opportunity to showcase and highlight local artists in this digital exhibition during the holiday season. Submissions are open to both emerging and professional artists.
We are looking forward to seeing your small works!
Deadline is October 25, 2020 (midnight)
Please read the information below about how to apply. If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com
What we are looking for:
- Work must be 10”x10” or smaller
- All work will be for sale for $110 ($100 will go to the artist & $10 will go towards admin/processing fees)
- Art must be ready to hang with a wire on the back (i.e. framed or work on canvas/cradled board)
- All accepted work must be delivered to the Vancouver Island School of Art by November 13th so purchasers may buy work during the duration of the digital exhibition
How to submit:
- You can submit 1-2 works (1 piece max will be accepted per artist)
- Images should be sent as JPEGS (be sure to take good photos as they will be displayed in the digital exhibition)
- Images files must be 2mb in size and 1500 pixels on the longest side
- Title your images in this format: 01_Artist name_Title of the artwork_Medium and surface_ Size
- Write “Submission” as your email subject line